你是莎拉吗
ALLEN: You are the one who wanted to come here, Sarah. You should enjoy it.───艾伦:是你自己想来的,莎拉,你应该尽情地玩。
Sarah: How are you doing, Mary?───莎拉:玛丽,你最近怎么样?
Sarah: You are such a diligent student.───莎拉:你真用功啊。
make your mark───留下你的痕迹;获得认可;成名
wave your arms───挥动你的手臂
as you were───原地不动,还原,复原(恢复原来的姿势)
see you later───再见;回头见
there you are───你就在那里(歌曲名)
leave your mark───留下你的印记
make your skin crawl───让你毛骨悚然
save as you earn───省吃俭用
there you are/go───你来了/走吧